Thursday, 20 February 2014



One of the nurses at the Hospital where I work invited myself and my husband to her retirement party.   Elaine  knew that we both enjoyed photography and asked if we would take some photo's of the evening. 

I felt privileged to be asked and it was a real pleasure that we could record the event for her.  So that she would be able to cherish the memories of the evening with the girls that she worked with at the hospital for some many years.






The feast that Elaine laid on was really lovely!    I particularly liked the cupcakes below, as you can see they were all designed with a medical theme.  They not only looked good but tasted absolutely yummy!





The photo below I have called 'Charlies Angels'.... These are three of the nurses that work with  on the ward.  What a fabulous team to work with. 









2 comments:

  1. A great deal of fun was had by everyone. Don't forget the singer. He was really quite good

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your blog is very useful for me,Thanks for your sharing.

    หนังผี

    ReplyDelete

Thankyou for visiting and leaving a message.
Best wishes Boopster xx